UREC massage is offered on the third floor of the HPER Building, as well as the Wellness
Center on Garland. UREC Student members, UREC members, and non UREC members are eligible
to book massage services. Clients have the option to book with a male or female licensed
massage therapist. By inquiry, UREC will work to accommodate special requests.
Visit the UREC main office, HPER 225, or call 479-575-4646 to check available appointment times. Payment is required when the massage appointment is scheduled.
- Student Members: $40 per hour
- Non-Student Members: $45 per hour
- Nonmembers: $50 per hour
Gift certificates are available upon request.
- All Gift Cards expire 6 months from date of purchase
Traveling Trainer Service:
Chair massages can be utilized as part of special events, or as incentive programs for an on-campus office, hall, or organization, for $50.00 per hour. Additional Traveling Trainer services can be found here.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- UREC staff and massage therapists reserve the right to terminate a massage appointment for any misconduct or for reasons felt as necessary. On occasion, emergencies, illness, or inclement weather may require a cancellation by our massage therapist. On these occasions, we will reschedule your appointment at your earliest accommodation.
- Massages are for therapeutic purposes only.
Cancellation/ No Show Policy
- Should the need to reschedule arise, a 48-hour advance notice is required. Cancellations without a 24-hour notice will result in a charge for your session. Cancellations with a 24-hour advance notice can be rescheduled at no additional fee.
- If you arrive late for a massage appointment, it may be necessary to forfeit your remaining time.
- No-shows will forfeit any fees paid in advance.
- Refunds will not be offered for massage appointments or cancellations that are unable to reschedule.